WSMV Nashville News Story

Here’s the link to the news story that was shown on the 6 o’clock news here in Nashville last night.

I personally encourage you to watch Scott during the interview. That oughta keep you from crying, which I keep wanting to do every time I watch it. I’m pretty sure Scott gets out his “hand”-gun and takes down the camera man more than a couple of times. Oh me, oh my…

10 Responses to “WSMV Nashville News Story”

1. Dale June 14, 2012 at 11:00 am #

I guess God wanted me to meet your mom today at Krispy Kreme.
    She was so sweet and I was sad I didn’t get to talk to her more. I was having a play “date” with my 9 year old son, something we never get to do. He the middle child with 2 sisters. So I was scared I would cry if I talked to much with her. I wanted to give her a hug. I could tell she was so proud of you. What a blessing to have her be able to care for your boys at this time. A true gift from God.
    I get emotional with ture kindness. God will touch you in so many way during this time because there are so many prayer’s lifting you up. When someone reaches out to me it is a blessing. God is smile at you. Stay strong and know God is holding you in His hands. I do hope today went well for you. Thursday is my treatment day every 3 weeks. I will finish July 19th this year.
    So tell your sweet mom that her words touched my heart and I hope to bless a stanger with this same act.
    “I will pray for you” simple but powerful.
    Blessings, Dale

2. Linda D. March 28, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

Oh Sara!!!! Not once, but TWICE you got to talk about GOD on television………..not just television, but The News. What God is doing in your life is Breaking News!! I love the way you point out that there are miracles every day. What kind of awesome would it be if there was a news story about the blessings God provides on the television news every night ? I am so thrilled for you and this new website. We continue to pray for you. I love you, my friend!

3. betty cody March 26, 2012 at 7:58 am #

this was wonderful! hope to run with you in 2013 as 2012 is Dance Your Shoes Off at Heritage Baptist in Montgomery Alabama at 10AM, april 14th. check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KX2-J6uS-o. it is too a fund raiser for shoes for the needy. Hope your run is successful again this year.

4. Sally V. March 24, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I was focusing so much on you that I didn’t even see the hand gun! I had to watch a second time. Children are such a gift and can make us laugh through adversity. Love your blog!

• Sara Walker March 24, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

I didn’t see it until the second time either!

5. Lisa D. March 23, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Our Father is very proud of you, his very special daughter! Still praying for you in Atlanta.

6. Laverne Griffin March 23, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

I have followed your story for about a year now, I did see you on the news last night. You are a very encouraging person and I keep you in my prayers. I know you have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful little boys but then, they have an amazing mother and a beautiful woman. I hope your health will continue to be restored and you go through this journey. My prayers are with you

7. Tammy McCann March 23, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

What a terrific story! I feel blessed to have been led to your blog and to read your words. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us.

8. Tina Foster March 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

You are SO RIGHT! There’s no telling how far GOD will go to show HIS amazing love through HIS amazing daughter! How many will be reached?! How many will be blessed because of your GOD-given boldness?! This is exciting!

Job to GOD: “I know that YOU can do all things; no plan of YOURS can be thwarted.” Job 42:1

We love you and continue to pray daily for you and for those that love you so.
    Stan, Tina, William, and Anna Foster
    Fort Deposit, AL

9. Katie Bruce March 23, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Sara, That was awesome! Thank you for openly sharing your story and about God’s love. Still praying for you! Happy to follow your wonderful writing here.